The path to searching, defining and enabling your true self is a life long process. And as you know, it is a process that is in constant flux as we grow and change throughout life.
Therefore, I consider it essential to provide long term (but finite) support to my clients that are serious about doing the work. I say finite because as your coach, the number one priority is to work myself out of a job. That’s right, out of a job. We want you living as your true self and not stuck in Skype sessions with me for the rest of your life.
Our time together can be broken down into very simple categories:
Once we get you get you on your way, you won’t need my services.
What is important, however, is that we take the proper time to fully define, act upon and support you in your early stages. This is very difficult to do in several 50 minute sessions. Short, one off sessions can be valuable after we go through the entire process to provide clarity, a tune up and or a simple sharpening of your focus.
So what do we do in this year program?
1. The first month involves weekly Skype sessions (I don’t put time limits on the call). These are the sessions where we lay all of your cards on the table.
2. Unlimited email support
3. Monthly Skype sessions as we move you out of simply exploration and into action. These sessions help you move forward and create powerful support.
4. Anytime Skype sessions for increased support.
This system I provide:
- helps you get to the core of your true self
- puts you directly into action
- supports you through resistance and obstacles.
Get in touch today and we can take the conversation to the next level. I look forward to interacting with you.