2. You don’t need to have a solution. That is what the help is for.
3. Help is not for other people. It is for everybody. It is for you.
4. Help is not weakness.
5. Asking for help is a sign of strength.
6. Being afraid or uncomfortable before, during and possibly after asking for help is normal.
7. Being brave is not without an element of fear. Being brave is acting despite of that fear. Be brave
8. Crying is not for girls.
9. Asking for help will make life better in the long run. Trust in that.
10. If you don’t ask for help, what is the alternative?