Like you, I’m a work in progress. I ask myself the hard questions, do the work, strive to really understand myself. Through this process, I can distill out what holds me back, what is important, and what I can let go of. And with each step, my life becomes more meaningful and enjoyable. That’s the point right? Happiness.
I’m not one for a lot of talk about myself (and that is why I don’t have this page front and center on the website but here only if you want to click it). I’m not shy, but I’m here for your experience and want you to understand more about what i can offer you rather than my life story. But understandably, I like you, often want to know more about the person. So….
- I’m Canadian but have lived overseas for about 17 years
- I’m just recently separated from my wife. She is a remarkable woman and a very important person in my life. We are just better as friends than husband and wife right now. And to be honest, the process of our marriage ending was almost a very beautiful process (still very hard) that actually brought us closer together as people.
- I used to drink a lot. I don’t anymore nor have I since December 18, 2008.
- I practice Ashtanga yoga daily and have been to Mysore, India 3 times to further my practice.
- I have 3 degrees and I am a certified coach.
- My father died in 2009 of pancreatic cancer.
- I don’t have any children. My wife and I tried for a long time.
- I was born in 1972
- I keep a meditation practice two times daily.
- I think my mother is a very remarkable woman.
If there is anything else, please ask.